We have relaunched in-person worship services on Sundays. As you can probably imagine given the public health guidelines, there are several factors to take into account when we meet. Below is a brief overview of what to expect.
- An RSVP will be required to attend the worship service. Space is limited due to social distancing measures. You can email or call the church office to reserve a spot for you and your household. Please include what service you plan to attend (9am or 11am), the names of all people in your household who will be attending, your email address, and your phone number. Office@greenville-baptist.org. 508-892-3100.
- Face masks will be required and social distancing will be practiced. We ask that you bring your own face mask. Seating will be arranged so that you are six feet away from anyone not in your household.
- There will be no fellowship time before or after the service.
- There will be no childcare or childcare facilities available.
- Ushers will seat folks so that we can observe the public-health guidelines.
- Our service will be live-streamed on Facebook at 10am. It will be available on YouTube and the church website shortly after the service is concluded.
- A team of volunteers will disinfect all high-touch areas (for example, light switches, door handles, etc.) after the service.
We all look forward to things returning to normal as soon as possible. However, until that time we are grateful to God that things are moving in the right direction and that we are resuming these initial in-person services. We ask that you keep a good and patient attitude. We are all doing our best in a difficult and tumultuous time. And remember, church is more than our buildings, programs, and services--we are the church and Christ is our head! Let's continue to love and care for one another, and live every aspect of our lives for our Savior. To him be the glory!